Just a list of books I keep at my home library, or the library I run, on gardening, permaculture, water harvesting, etc, etc. Will grow as my library grows.
Need to find some books on use of small solar energy arrays for gardening, composting, water management in dry areas, preserving food, root cellars.
- All New Square Foot Gardening
- Gardening When It Counts: Growing Food in Hard Times (Mother Earth News Wiser Living Series)
- Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden
Food Policy/end of the petroculture:
- Eating Fossil Fuels: Oil, Food and the Coming Crisis in Agriculture
- In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto
- Gaia’s Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture
- Permaculture: Principles and Pathways Beyond Sustainability
- Water Storage: Tanks, Cisterns, Aquifers, and Ponds for Domestic Supply, Fire and Emergency Use–Includes How to Make Ferrocement Water Tanks
- The New Create an Oasis with Greywater: Choosing, Building and Using Greywater Systems – Includes Branched Drains
- Little House on a Small Planet: Simple Homes, Cozy Retreats, and Energy Efficient Possibilities